Those whose arguments are empty of fact are usually full of shit. --David Porter
Get it out there. Call, write, talk, inform.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hit Me One More Time

NewsMax has a new hit piece out on Obama about a misstatement he made on the George Stephanopoluos' Sunday talk show. On the show Obama said:

"Let's not play games," he said. "What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you're absolutely right that that has not come." "My Christian faith," Mr. Obama said quickly.

Then, Sunday night NewsMax sent out a story that said:

He (Obama) then claimed McCain's campaign is working behind the scenes, saying the Islamic talk is "being promulgated on Fox News ... and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks."

"What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith," Obama said, which he described as "my Muslim faith" in apparent verbal gaffe.

Why did the NewsMax article titled Obama's Muslim Past Dogs Campaign not use the actual Obama quote when he acccidentally said "my Muslim faith"? It seems deceitful for the article to be a about that misstatement but then not run the context and the actual quote.

NewsMax is owned by Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp, which is of course FOX News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home