Those whose arguments are empty of fact are usually full of shit. --David Porter
Get it out there. Call, write, talk, inform.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

More Grist for the Mill

In Levi Johnston's MySpace entry, the teenager hints that fatherhood was not in his immediate plans.

Johnston says he is ``in a relationship,'' but on the question about how he feels about children he said: ``I don't want kids.'' He also says his true love is ice hockey.

Here's part of his entry before it was made private: 'I'm a fuckin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess. Ya fuck with me I'll kick ass.''

Now is that any way for a father/VP son-in-law-to-be to talk? I think not. Where are this kid's manners (and his condoms)?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24286746-2703,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home