Those whose arguments are empty of fact are usually full of shit. --David Porter
Get it out there. Call, write, talk, inform.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sad Little Girl

It would be nice if the press would stop giving Ann Coulter a soap box from which she can spew her hate. Only people with legitimate opinions should be given air time by the press.

Ann Coulter certainly does have opinions, but they are not legitimate ones:
"So I've learned my lesson. If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future,I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."
And "But Al Gore -- total fag."
And "John Edwards has a bumper sticker on the back of his car that says, 'ask me about my dead son.'"

Yes, I am all for free speech, but as everyone knows, there are limits to free speech. The things that Ann Coulter says are not anything more pithy or intelligent than a 12 year old boy would say.

The press must stop covering her, stop giving her a platform. She is not newsworthy.

Those whose arguments are empty of fact, are generally full of shit.™

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home